Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Amazed

Tonight is one of those nights when I glance back at what has been going on around me and I realize that I am just AMAZED!


I am AMAZED at the way God is moving - in spite of me!  There was an excitement 'in the air' with the youth tonight.  I know GOD is up to something good!  I love how the youth are bringing visitors - and my prayer is that they will stay and become really involved.  That they will bring their families and that as a result, our whole congregation will grow - not only numerically, but "spiritually" and with great excitement! 


I am just focusing on HIS leading and not my own.  This is not about me, nor has it very much at all to do WITH me.  It's HIS time and HIS hour to shine.  May I be that willing vessel and tool that HE can work through to bring others to HIM. OH, how aware I am that many prayers for many years have been the foundation for what I might get to "reap" --- these lives are precious seeds that were sewn, not by me, by so many others.


We each carried out our servant assignment. I planted the seed, Apollos watered the plants, but God made you grow. It’s not the one who plants or the one who waters who is at the center of this process but God, who makes things grow. 1 Cor 3:6 The Message


Lord, if I get to be a part of this harvest for our youth group -- I thank you! Not forgetting the foundation laid, I pray that you enable me to stay in line with your WORD, YOUR TRUTH, YOUR WAY!!!  Looking forward to YOUTH SUNDAY, this week!  It's gonna be a blast

No comments:

Post a Comment