Thursday, March 26, 2015

Thoughts for Today

Lots going through my head today.... I will share a bit of what I have been thinking

* The battle waging in Indiana today will reveal the intolerance of Biblical Christianity.

* Those sitting on the fence will be left and found sitting when Jesus Returns,

* Doing the right thing doesn't always "feel" good.

*Doing the right thing can result in some bad things happening 

*Jesus didn't win any popularity contests, why would we expect to?

*The separation has begun and is becoming more evident -- sheeps and goats

*The end of all things is near. Therefore be alert and of sober mind so that you may pray  1 Peter 4:7

and this is what I have been doing so much more lately.  My heart is breaking as I see the word of God maligned and HIS FOLLOWERS belittled because

*They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.  Romans 1:25

Father,In Your Son's Name -JESUS- I ask you to forgive them for they do not know what they are doing!  Use me to be your instrument of truth and love, to maintain YOUR standard and present myself blameless before you.  May they see YOU first in me, and may I be ready to proclaim your WORD to them and make you known.  May they want and be compelled to serve you.

No comments:

Post a Comment